Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nanny and the Force

"If I were not in politics I'd probably be in business. I love the markets. I watched them since I was a teenager. I'm fascinated by it and it's a force, it's a force in our economy," Speaker Pelosi told CNBC.

Right-o Nanny-Panny! I can see it now - signing contracts to see what is in them, throwing money at every problem that comes down the pike, and crying when people use "language" to contradict your behavioral edicts. You'd be a great businesswoman.

You think the markets are a force in our economy? Whoa, what tremendous intellectual power! What laser-keen insight!

All I can say is may the Force be with you as you transition from poly-ticks to busy-ness. May you fly away with the speed of light. Into the dark. Away from DC. Gone.

Bye, Nanny-Panny.

No comments:

Post a Comment