Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bush did it

Remember when Bush was president? Remember how the liberals found EVERYTHING that Bush did horrifyingly bad?

Yeah? So how ironic is it that they now use "Bush did it" to excuse Obama's every move? Do they even see how dumb that is?

My mother is very wise. When I was a kid and wanted to do something, I tried "Everybody else is doing it." Her answer? If everyone was pooping their pants, would you do it?

Even at six I learned to stand on my own decisions, not what someone else did. When will the liberals learn that?

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that just the way it goes? Funny. People sure like to point at someone else when it comes to their own faults... I wish I had a pretty way of saying it like you...

    I'll keep doing the best I can and try not to point fingers in the mean time.

    ReplyDelete