Thursday, October 21, 2010

Catholics will be amazed to learn

O'Donnell had a boyfriend in high school who was into withcraft, so she explored it a bit back then.  Now, the opposing party says she is a witch. 

Paul may have been involved in a college prank involving AquaBuddha, whatever the heck that is.  Now, the opposing party says he is an AquaBuddhist.

When I was in high school, I visited the local Catholic Church several times with my friends, and I've gotta tell you the local Catholic Church is going to be amazed to learn I am a Catholic! 

But I must be 'cause that's how it works . . .

Unless of course you are Obama and sat in front of a ranting, radical, unAmerican "pastor" for twenty of your adult years.  Then you didn't know what was going on, did not hear a thing, and are not a radical.

Or unless you are Obama and attended a Madrassa for most of your formative years.  Then none of the brain washing touched you, and you are not a Muslim.

But in a matter of weeks the rest of us are utterly taken in.  OffDah!

No comments:

Post a Comment